Shop the Latest Gear
Health & Fitness Expo
The Health & Fitness Expo, presented by the Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau and OU Health, is a two-day, public event that showcases exhibitors with a wide array of products and services geared toward runners, walkers and health-minded consumers. Here, you’ll find the “Why We Run” area, where runners can get the “In Honor Of” bibs and learn about those killed in the Oklahoma City bombing. This exciting event kicks off race weekend!
Oklahoma City Convention Center
100 Mick Cornett Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Friday, April 22 – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, April 23 – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Packet pick-up is offered exclusively at the Health & Fitness Expo prior to Race Day. Each participant will receive a final confirmation email during race week. Here’s how you’ll claim your packet:
- Before the Expo, review the information sent in your bib confirmation for accurate division placement.
- Once inside the Expo, find the Packet Pick-up station and get in line according to last name.
- Present a valid photo ID and bib number.
- Receive your packet and make your way to the “In Honor Of” station to memorialize your race.
- Runners of the 5K and Kids Marathon MUST pick up their packets on Friday, April 22.
- Each participant will be required to present proof of either full COVID vaccination 14 days prior to Race Day or test negative within 72 hours of the race they are registered to run. Upon successful verification, participants will receive a bracelet, which ensures access to all stations throughout Race Weekend.
What’s in My Packet?
Inside your OKC Memorial Marathon packet, you’ll find your bib, commemorative T-shirt and course maps.