Shop the Latest Gear
Health & Fitness Expo
The Health & Fitness Expo, presented by the Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau and OU Health, is a two-day, public event that showcases exhibitors with a wide array of products and services geared toward runners, walkers and health-minded consumers. Here, you’ll find the “Why We Run” area, where runners can get the “In Honor Of” bibs and learn about those killed in the Oklahoma City bombing. This exciting event kicks off race weekend!
Oklahoma City Convention Center
100 Mick Cornett Dr., Oklahoma City, OK 73109
Friday, April 28 – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday, April 29 – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Packet pickup is offered exclusively at the Health & Fitness Expo prior to Race Day. Each participant will receive a final confirmation email during race week. Here’s how you’ll claim your packet:
- Before the Expo, review the information sent in your bib confirmation for accurate division placement.
- Once inside the Expo, find the Packet Pickup station and get in line according to bib number.
- Present a valid photo ID and bib number.
- Receive your packet and make your way to the “In Honor Of” station to memorialize your race.
- Runners of the 5K and Kids Marathon MUST pick up their packets on Friday.
- Each participant will be required to present proof of either full COVID vaccination 14 days prior to Race Day or test negative within 72 hours of the race they are registered to run. Participants receive directions on how to upload their information in their confirmation e-mail. Upload it now by visiting marathoncheckin.com and follow a few easy steps. You will need the confirmation text and/or email to pick up your race packet.
- Get access to the Express Pickup Lane by uploading your vaccination card before April 17. More Info
What’s in My Packet?
Inside your OKC Memorial Marathon packet, you’ll find your bib, commemorative T-shirt and course maps.