Training for the OKC Marathon
Whether or not you have run a marathon before, we all have our own preference when it comes to training for an endurance event. While there are tons of programs and apps, nothing beats accountability with training groups! The Oklahoma City Landrunners and Red Coyote have started their programs for the OKC Marathon, and it’s not too late to get involved!
Check out the opportunities below featuring the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon or Half Marathon as their graduation race!
- Landrunners http://www.okcrunning.org
- Red Coyote http://www.redcoyoterunning.com/marathontraining.html
- Higher Ground Running http://highergroundrunning.com/packages
- Enid Running Club http://www.enidrunningclub.com
- Runners World https://www.runnersworldtulsa.com/training.html
- Fleet Feet http://www.fleetfeettulsa.com/half-program http://www.fleetfeettulsa.com/program
- Run Lawton http://www.runlawton.com/running-schedule-1.html
- Dallas Running Club https://dallasrunningclub.com/current-training
- OK Runner http://www.myokrunner.com
Mountain Blast PowerAide and Vanilla, Chocolate, Tri-Berry, Salted Caramel and Strawberry Banana Gu will be available along the course.
Where do you like to train? Use #RuntoRemember and #RunOKC and share your training group with us if it’s not featured above!