SCHOOL GROUP PROGRAM
Join schools throughout Oklahoma who are participating in the Oklahoma City Memorial Kids Marathon School Group Program! Why register?
- Learn an important part of Oklahoma history
- Ability to assign a Team Captain who will manage your team
- Take advantage of early packet pickup
- Access to educational resources
- Win $500 Prizes for your Physical Education Department (Two $500 prizes are awarded to School Groups with the Highest Percentage of Participants and Highest Number of Participants.)
Kids Marathon School Groups are provided with educational resources to teach Why We Run and a training program to promote healthy living, including:
- Why We Run Educational Curriculum
- Oklahoma Kids Challenge (OKC) Days Training Program
- Mileage Map featuring Oklahoma geography and history
- Running Shoe Coloring Page
- Lap Fitness Posters
- Word-of-the-Week videos featuring America’s Got Talent Winner Darci Lynne Farmer
- Exercise videos featuring Official Chair Bison Rumble
- Rallies and Training Sessions led by the Marathon team
- Participation recognition with certificates and banners
- Kids Marathon swag
Sign Up for a Kids Marathon Rally or OKC Days Training Session
We appreciate your commitment in leading your team to victory. Get your Kid Marathoners pumped up and ready to race by scheduling a rally or training session!
- Rally (20 minutes): A high-energy, fun and informative assembly that can be tailored towards an entire school or specific grade levels that introduces your kids to the Kids Marathon and teaches the story of the Run to Remember. The rally will include basic fitness instruction, videos, guest speaker (e.g., survivor, first responder or marathoner) and race swag.
- OKC Days Training Session (30-60 minutes): Range of fun and age-appropriate fitness instruction designed to supplement the OKC Days activity cards training program.
Cleveland Elementary and Rosary Catholic School were our prize winners for the 2019 Kids Marathon! (Award Winner Videos)