This year we are introducing our VIP Runner Experience Package. We’re offering several comforts and conveniences to help make your Marathon weekend, truly a #RuntoRemember. Proceeds benefit the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum.
Register using the form below to receive…
- Special Marathon Day parking near the start line – We know you have many things to worry about on Marathon morning, but parking doesn’t have to be one of them. VIP parking will be available to you just steps away from the Start Line, at the new Heritage Garage (5th & Robinson), with special access to the garage between 4:30 and 6:00am.
- VIP Concierge – Available to assist you and answer your questions before and after your race.
- Pre-race gathering and continental breakfast – Stay out of the weather, stretch and have a bite to eat before heading to your corral. Open from 4:30 a.m. until 6:00 a.m., we welcome you to the Memorial Museum in our climate-controlled Center for Education & Outreach (CE&O). Here you will have access to indoor bathrooms, private gear check and snacks and beverages for your pre-race enjoyment.
- Gear Check – Enjoy private gear check in the CE&O.
- Start Line – Special entrance to the Start Corral Guaranteed by 6:00am.
- Access to 26.2 Finish Line Tent – After your race, celebrate your success and join us at the Finish Line in this special VIP tent. Here you will enjoy…
- Post-race buffet
- Use of private VIP restrooms
- Complimentary post-race massage
- Gear check pick-up
- Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum – two (2) free admission vouchers to the Memorial Museum
$150 PER RACE PARTICIPANT
** Plus your Race Entry Fee
**Limited number available
**VIP Packages are available to registered participants only